All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Digital Hand, Volume 2 is an historical survey of how computers and telecommunications have been deployed in over a dozen industries in the financial, telecommunications, media, and entertainment sectors over the past half century. It is part of a sweeping three-volume description of how management in some forty industries embraced the computer and changed the American ecomy.
- Author(s)James W. Cortada
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note27 halftones, 7 line illus.
- Weight1041 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine35 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.