All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past few decades, humanistic inquiry has been problematized and invigorated by the emergence of digital tools and methodologies. This collection of essays explores the state of the art in digital scholarship pertaining to Islamic & Middle Eastern studies, addressing areas such as digitization, visualization, text mining, databases, mapping, and e-publication.
- Author BiographyElias Muhanna, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA.
- Publisherde Gruyter
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintde Gruyter
- Weight544 g
- Edited byElias I Muhanna
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.85
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.