The Digital Marketer: Ten New Skills You Must Learn to Stay Relevant and Customer-Centric by Larry Weber, Lisa Leslie Henderson (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.54+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBig data. Digital loyalty programs. Predictive analytics. Contextualized content. Are you ready? These are just a few of the newest trends in digital marketing that are part of our everyday world. In The Digital Marketer: Ten New Skills You Must Learn to Stay Relevant and Customer-Centric, digital marketing guru Larry Weber and business writer and consultant Lisa Leslie Henderson explain the latest digital tools and trends used in today's marketing initiatives. The Digital Marketer explains: * The ins and outs of this brave new world of digital marketing * The specific techniques needed to achieve high customer engagement * The modern invations that help you outperform the competition * The best targeting and positioning practices for today's digital era * How customer insights derived from big and small data and analytics, combined with software, design, and creativity can create the customer experience differential With the authors' decades of combined experience filling its pages, The Digital Marketer gives every marketer the tools they need to reinvent their marketing function and business practices. It helps businesses learn to adapt to a customer-centric era and teaches specific techniques for engaging customers effectively through techlogy. The book is an essential read for businesses of all sizes wanting to learn how to engage with customers in meaningful, profitable, and mutually beneficial ways.
- Author BiographyLarry Weber (Boston, MA) is Chairman and CEO of Racepoint Global, an advanced marketing services agency. He is the founder of Weber Shandwick and MITX, the world s largest Internet marketing association, and the author of four previous books on marketing, technology, and leadership. www.racepointglobal.com Lisa Leslie Henderson (Boston, MA) writes, teaches, and consults on the changing face of marketing, creativity and innovation, and social entrepreneurship. This is the second book upon which she has collaborated with Larry Weber. www.lisalesliehenderson.com
- Author(s)Larry Weber,Lisa Leslie Henderson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight584 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.