The Digital Print: The Complete Guide to Processes, Identification and Preservation by Martin C. Jurgens (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $96.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable resource demystifies the complex, rapidly changing, and sometimes confusing world of digital print techlogies. It describes the major digital printing processes used by photographers and artists over the past forty years, explaining and illustrating materials and their deterioration, methods of identification, and options for acquiring and preserving digital prints. There is a removable poster that provides a ready reference for identifying specific processes and materials. Anyone involved in identifying and preserving digital prints from conservators, curators, archivists and registrars to photographers, artists and printing studios will welcome this comprehensive, one-of-a-kind volume.
- Author BiographyMartin C. J rgens, a conservator of photographs in private practice in Hamburg, Germany, specializes in the conservation of historic and contemporary photographic materials and digital prints.
- Author(s)Martin C. Jurgens
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note276 illustrations, 227 in colour
- Weight1510 g
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.07Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.