All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the implementation of numerous reform policies, moral education in China remains problematic. This study presents a student perspective on the dilemma of the moral education curriculum in a Chinese secondary school. Dr. Hongping Annie Nie finds that the school system does t provide a favorable setting for students to adopt the officially desired ideology and values in terms of activities, interpersonal relations, and role expectations. Dr. Nie believes that the dilemma of the moral education curriculum observed in this study is a reflection of the dilemmas that exist at every level of Chinese society.
- Author BiographyDr. Hongping Annie Nie is an instructor at the Institute for Chinese Studies at the University of Oxford, UK. She received her Ph.D. in the Philosophy of Cross-cultural Education from Biola University, La Mirada, California.
- Author(s)Hongping Annie Nie
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight367 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.