All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book on Santeria's holiest divination system to thoroughly explore each family of odu and how their actions and reactions affect the spiritual development of the client. <p/>- Includes the major considerations for sacrifice, providing the diviner with ways to placate and supplicate the Afro-Cuban deities kwn as orishas. <p/>- Demonstrates how to properly end a reading so that negative vibrations are fully removed from the diviner's home. <p/>- Provides a thoroughly detailed description of each of the 12 families of odu that exist in the diloggun--from Okana through Ejila Shebora. <p/>The diloggun is more than a tool of divination. It is a powerful transformational process, and the forces that are set in motion when it is cast determine the future evolution of the adherent. The Diloggun is the first book to explore this Afro-Cuban oracle from the perspective of diaspora orisha worship. It is also the first book to explore the lore surrounding this mysterious oracle, which is the living Bible of one of the world's fastest growing faiths. <p/>The twelve families of odu that are available to the diviner include 192 omo odu, the children of the odu, and each of these patterns or letters has its own proverbs, meanings, prohibitions, and sacrifices. Ocha'ni Lele provides the secret but essential information that the adept diviner needs to kw to ensure that every element affecting a client's spiritual development is taken into consideration during a reading. His book is also the first to detail how to properly end a session so that negative vibrations are absorbed by the orishas and fully removed from the diviner's home. For those seeking the wisdom of ancient Africa, The Diloggun is an indispensable guide to the mysteries of the orishas.
- Author BiographyOcha'ni Lele has been immersed in the underground culture of orisha worship since 1989. He made Ocha in 2000 and was crowned a priest of Oya. His other books include The Secrets of Afro-Cuban Divination and Obi: Oracle of Cuban Santeria. He lives in Florida.
- Author(s)Ocha'ni Lele
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication26/08/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Weight1 g
- Width220 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.