All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionAdopting an interdisciplinary framework in recognition of the range of domestic and institutional settings in which elder abuse can occur, this book both explains the nature of this under-reported and little understood problem and addresses the vital question of how practitioners can best work towards its prevention. Locating elder abuse in a spectrum of family violence, the book gives a balanced account of relevant perspectives on it, drawn from the medical, legal, health and social welfare spheres.
- Author(s)Bridget Penhale,Gerry Bennett,Paul Kingston,etc.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/09/1997
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight333 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.