Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA marriage of the fast and fantastic, The Dinner Doctor proves that it's possible to cook meals for your family that taste great--and require little time, preparation, or hassle. This is cooking that's t only about coping, but about pleasure. The first and most important step is choosing ingredients wisely. For the Dinner Doctor, that means prepared foods, whether canned, frozen, jarred, dried, or fresh from the salad bar or deli counter. Then comes the doctoring. Jarred roasted red peppers are pureed with canned chicken broth and sour cream, and garnished with fresh chives for a memorable chilled soup for a summer dinner party. Bagged coleslaw mix is dressed up with nuts, bottle ranch dressing and pre-crumbled cheese for a Blue Cheese, Walnut, and Apple Slaw. Jars of marinara turn into Linguine with Red Clam Sauce (just add a can of clams, dry white wine, and parsley) or a zingy Saturday Night Fever Pasta--with the help of black olive paste and capers. Even deli potato salad, as tasty as it often is, can take on a variety of personalities--enhance it with crumbled cooked bacon, or prepared horseradish, or curry powder and chopped scallions and shredded carrots. And bland chicken tenders--those saviors of quick cooking--are reinvented as Chinese Chicken, Chicken Piccata, and Curried Chicken and Apple Stew. Making excellent use of slow cookers, embracing myriad shortcuts, boosting flavor and freshness with hundreds of ideas and quick touches, The Dinner Doctor brings all the joy of serving from-scratch meals into harried lives.
- Author(s)Anne Byrn
- PublisherWorkman Publishing
- Date of Publication13/02/2004
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorkman Publishing
- Out-of-print date12/12/2008
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight837 g
- Width175 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.