All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 200 fabulous main dish ideas. It is the complete collection of main-course recipes with over 800 step-by-step photographs. It is the essential guide for dinner parties, special occasions, spectacular entertaining, big events and the times when you need to impress the most. It features classic dishes such as Coq au Vin, Provencal Beef and Olive Daube, Risotto with Asparagus, and Turbot Sashimi Salad with Wasabi. It includes additional quick and easy ideas for superb starters, tempting accompaniments and desserts, to frame a perfect meal with ease. Blending classic and contemporary cuisine, this tried-and-trusted collection of recipes is all you need to host a successful dinner party. Whatever the event, there are ideas here from light lunches and suppers for friends and family to al fresco dining and formal dinner parties. With recipes that draw on many cultures, cuisines and traditions, you can enjoy classic world foods such as Roast Rib of Beef, Chicken Biryani, Lamb Moussaka, and Baked Salmon with Watercress Sauce. With tips on planning, preparation and presentation, table settings and creating the right atmosphere, this is the essential cookbook for everyone who entertains.
- Author BiographyJenni Fleetwood is an established food writer. She loves to travel and has a great knowledge of regional foods around the world. Among her many cookbooks include Best-ever 30 Minute Cookbook, and The Hot and Spicy Cookbook.
- Author(s)Jenni Fleetwood
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 800 photographs
- Weight617 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $16.10Trending at AU $18.01
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.32
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.80
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $32.12
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.37
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $25.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.