All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate resource for preparing your family for the worst With the increase in earthquakes, terrible storms, and political unrest over the last few years, it's more important than ever to be ready for unexpected emergencies and disasters. Owning a bug-out bag and stocking up on the essentials is a great place to start, but you will also need to hold onto the valuable information that will help you survive a crisis. From financial accounts and insurance policies to your family's blood types and medical history, The Disaster Prepper's Organizer is an all-in-one guide that gives you plenty of space to record the details that matter most in your day-to-day life. Complete with a pocket for important documents, basic first-aid instructions, and tips for living off the grid, this book will ensure that you truly have all the information you need when disaster strikes. With The Disaster Prepper's Organizer, you can ease your mind kwing that you've taken the necessary steps to prepare your family for any emergency that may come your way.
- Author BiographyWalter Jacob Mullin lives in the Pacific Northwest with his family. He never leaves home without an LED flashlight.
- Author(s)Walter Jacob Mullin
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Note25 colour illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width127 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWire-O
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.