All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most shattering and upsetting stories I have read for a long time. I certainly finished it feeling as if I had watched and earthquake.
The final irony is that Pascal's last mad idea was a musical based on PYGMALION. He broke himself--and several others--keeping up the option payments on it.
One day Pascal looked at his wife's hand and said with amazement, 'I am going to leave you with millions, ' Nothing seemed less likely. He died penniless and deep in debt.
But the book ends with the first night of MY FAIR LADY.
-- Colin Wilson
- Author(s)Valerie Pascal
- Date of Publication14/12/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06