All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines representations of women and femininity in Old English poetry and prose.
- Author BiographyShari Horner is Assistant Professor of English at Shippensburg University.
- Author(s)Shari Horner
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2001
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Medieval Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight299 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.