The Discovery and Practice of Craniosacral Therapy by John E. Upledger (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.40Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by jeu57
- Est. delivery by 8 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCraniosacral therapy is a gentle method of bodywork that assists the natural corrective tendencies of the body. Now the founder of the therapy recounts the origins of his approach and shares stories from his practice.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Upledger, DO, OMM, founded CranioSacral Therapy and the Upledger Institute, Inc., in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. He was a member of the Alternative Medicine Program Advisory Council at the National Institutes of Health. He is the author of Your Inner Physician and You and several textbooks on CranioSacral Therapy and SomatoEmotional Release.
- Author(s)John E. Upledger
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.