All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoco is the well-respected, if somewhat easily startled Chief of Police in Bues Aires. Alberta is his more sensible cousin. Together they crack the cases that confound this puzzling city. Alberta is helping Coco solve a top-secret case. In the beautiful Japanese garden of Bues Aires, one daffodil will t stop drooping. Is someone trying to destroy the serene beauty of this oriental oasis?
- Author BiographyUrsula Dubosarsky's work ranges from novels for older readers like Abyssinia, Theodora's Gift, The Red Shoe and The Golden Day, to her highly-acclaimed and hilarious picture books with Andrew Joyner such as The Terrible Plop. Ursula has also collaborated with Tohby Riddle in their unique and award-winning series that takes an entertaining journey through English language, The Word Spy and Return of the Word Spy. Terry Denton has written and illustrated many popular and funny books, including Gasp!, the breathtaking adventures of a fish left home alone, the madly inventive Storymaze series and his books for younger children about Wombat and Fox. He is also a long-time collaborator with bestselling author Andy Griffiths and their books, including The Cat on the Mat is Flat, The Bad Book and the hilarious Just! series, have won every children's choice award in the country.
- Author(s)Ursula Dubosarsky
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCryptic Casebook of Coco Carlomagno (and Alberta)
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 4
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Terry Denton
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.