All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionFor the millions of adults diagsed with ADHD The Disorganized Mind will provide expert guidance on what they can do to make the most of their lives. The inattention, time-mismanagement, procrastination, impulsivity, distractibility, and difficulty with transitions that often go hand-in-hand with ADHD can be overcome with the unique approach that Nancy Ratey brings to turning these behaviors around. The Disorganized Mind addresses the common issues confronted by the ADHD adult: Where did the time go? I'll do it later, I always work better under pressure anyway. I'll just check my e-mail one more time before the meeting I'll pay the bills tomorrow that will give me time to find them. Professional ADHD coach and expert Nancy Ratey helps readers better understand why their ADHD is getting in their way and what they can do about it. Nancy Ratey understands the challenges faced by adults with ADHD from both a personal and professional perspective and is able to help anyone move forward to achieve greater success. Many individuals with ADHD live in turmoil. It doesn't have to be that way. You can make choices and imagine how things can change this book will teach you how. By using ADHD strategies that have worked for others and will work for you, as well as learning how to organize, plan, and prioritize, you'll clear the hurdles of daily living with a confidence and success you may never before have dreamed possible. Nancy Ratey has the proven strategies that will help anyone with ADHD get focused, stay on track, and get things done - and finally get what they want from their work and their life.
- Author BiographyNancy A. Ratey, Ed.M., MCC, SCAC, is a Strategic Life Coach who specializes in coaching professionals with ADHD. She earned her Masters Degree in Administration, Planning, and Social Policy from the Harvard Graduate School of Education, and is certified as a Master Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation and a Senior Certified Coach by The Institute for the Advancement of ADHD Coaching. In addition to her private coaching practice, she lectures at conferences and symposiums worldwide, and writes on the subject of ADHD. As one of the founders of the ADHD Coaching field, Nancy is internationally recognized as one of the foremost authorities on the topic. Her work has been featured in The NY Times, News Day, Wired, Vogue; on ABC, CBS and NPR.Nancy currently practices in Wellesley, MA, where she resides with her husband, Dr. John Ratey.
- Author(s)Nancy A Ratey
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight295 g
- Width146 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.