All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe unprecedented mass manipulation, mass death and trauma of World War II created a heightened interest in techlogy and totalitarianism among European and American intellectuals. In The Disposition of the Subject , Eric Krakauer explores Theodor Ador's attempt to hinder further atrocity through philosophical analysis of techlogy and of its contribution to totalitarianisms of various kinds: political, aesthetic and epistemological.
- Author BiographyEric L. Krakauer practices internal medicine an dpalliative care at Massachusetts General Hospital and teaches in the Departments of Medicine and Social Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
- Author(s)Eric L. Krakauer
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1999
- Series TitleStudies in Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Weight360 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.