All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWild meets Endless Love in this multilayered story of love, survival, and self-discovery McKenna Berney is a lucky girl. She has a loving family and has been accepted to college for the fall. But McKenna has a different goal in mind: much to the chagrin of her parents, she defers her college acceptance to hike the Appalachian Trail from Maine to Georgia with her best friend. And when her friend backs out, McKenna is determined to go through with the dangerous trip on her own. While on the Trail, she meetsSam. Having skipped out on an abusive dad and quit school, Sam has found a brief respite on the Trail, where everyone s a drifter, at least temporarily. Despite lives headed in opposite directions, McKenna and Sam fall in love on an emotionally charged journey of dizzying highs and devastating lows. When their punch-drunk love leads them off the trail, McKenna has to persevere in a way she never thought possible to beat the odds or risk both their lives.
- Author BiographyMarina Gessner (www.ninadegramont.com) is the pen name of Nina de Gramont. Nina is a writer, teacher, and mom, not necessarily in that order. Her work has appeared in Redbook, Harvard Review, Nerve, and Seventeen. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and daughter. Follow her on Twitter: @NinadeGramont
- Author(s)Marina Gessner
- PublisherG.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.