CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe Diva Code Diary is a creative approach to motivating teenagers and young adults as they transition into the greater responsibility of adulthood. During these important formative years, teenagers might feel inundated and weighed down by the amount of advice, guidance and suggestions they receive from both parents and peers. Parents, in turn, are also concerned about whether their impressionable teenagers obtain appropriate information to help them make wise decisions. Inspired by advice and sayings from her mother, the author demonstrates that parental wisdom is timeless. This diary/tebook provides thought-provoking, inspirational, fun, witty life-guidance and allows readers to record their own thoughts. Some may find certain phrases fit their life more than others, making each diary unique. Topics addressed in this tebook include self image, respect for elders, handling money, and developing relationships. Recommended reading for teenagers and their parents.
- Author(s)Selby Barrett
- PublisherPick Me Up N Go Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication13/09/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPick Me Up N Go Publishing Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.