All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy are we all here? What is the meaning of life? What in the world is God actually doing with us? And what really happens when we die? These fundamental questions have haunted philosophers and theologians alike since the dawn of human existence. But what if the answer were already right in front of us? What if it were hiding in plain sight, inside a book you probably already have, the Holy Bible? The truth is: It is. There is a divine secret that clearly explains the meaning of life and exactly what is intended for your personal future -- and it's more sensational than you have ever imagined. Journalist Joe Kovacs, a Bible-believing Christian and author of the Amazon.com best-seller Shocked by the Bible , explores the truth explained in the Bible itself to unravel what Scripture calls the secret that was hidden from everyone since the beginning of time .
- Author BiographyAcclaimed journalist Joe Kovacs has spent twenty-five years in the broadcast, print, and online media, receiving awards for excellence in news coverage from the Associated Press and United Press International. A frequent media guest, Kovacs has appeared on The O'Reilly Factor on the Fox News Channel as well as countless radio shows across America and the world, including Coast to Coast AM. His previous book, Shocked by the Bible: The Most Astonishing Facts You've Never Been Told, was a number-one seller on Amazon.com.
- Author(s)Joe Kovacs
- PublisherBancroft Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBancroft Press
- Weight400 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.