All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe art of divining, or dowsing, has for years been cloaked in mystery and superstition. Recognized by some as a means of finding water and minerals, it is actually a method for anyone to develop intuitive skills. This thought-provoking book demystifies dowsing and presents this ancient science as a powerful tool for self-kwledge.
- Author BiographyTerry Ross was a dowser from 1927 until his recent death in July 2000. Founder and President of the American Society of Dowsers, he was one of only six people in the world to receive the Col. Bell Award from the British Society of Dowsers. Richard Wright was co-director with Terry Ross of the American School of Dowsing from 1984 to 1987. He is currently a trustee of the American Society of Dowsers and one of the four editors of the American Dowser Quarterly.
- Author(s)Richard D. Wright,T.E. Ross
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/03/1991
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.20M.
- Weight300 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.