All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do dogs wag their tails? How should you prepare for a new puppy? How do you train a dog to sit and stay? The Dog Lover's Guide will answer all your dog-related questions! From house training to playing games, this guide contains everything you need to kw about caring for and understanding your dog. As well as chapters on dog care, how to speak dog and training and tricks, this book also features an alphabetical breed section. Beautiful photographs of the most popular dog breeds from around the world accompany key facts about each breed, helping readers decide on the perfect pet.
- Author BiographyHONOR HEAD began by working on comics, then art and craft publications before children's book publishing. She has numerous books for children on pets and animals, as well as on subjects ranging from healthy eating and science to balloon modelling and vampires! Honor lives close to the sea in the beautiful Devonshire countryside with her two very spoilt cats and a dog called Hamish.
- Author(s)Honor Head
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.