Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOther books pretend to be by a dog. This one WAS, as it was by a Parsnip Russell Terrier which is me, as my legs are shaped like parsnips. But my book is t just about my parsnips, or even about my fellow-dogs pee-mailing one ather, which they do do. It's a tale of dog drama, politics, passion and sects - t sure about that last one as I'm only little and sometimes get the wrong end of the chew-stick. The big pee-mails right w are the teachings of a very great leader, Dog Marks, stating that we have to get out and multiply so we can outnumber humans and take over the planet! His talks, which he gave to a live audience in the ancient 1980s, have been left around the parks in pee-mail to incite modern dogs to 'up-rise'. I sniffed the Marks creed and got perverted and this is how! It can make you howl, and it's a bit rude in a doggie way, but it ends up with me and my Ownie reconciled, which is a happy thing. PS. I can do a few tricks as well as write totally important books. Owner's te: Could it be a satire?
- Author(s)Owen Parsnip
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationIllford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.