All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when an angry radical finds himself (more) penniless (than usual) after one too many protests? Why, he becomes a dogwalker, picking up the poop of Washington D.C.'s canine elite. It sounds like the setup to a joke, but it's also the absolutely true story of Joshua Stephens, a committed anarchist who spent ten years as a professional dogwalker to D.C.'s and New York's financial and political establishment.
- Author BiographyJOSHUA STEPHENS'swriting has appeared in AlterNet, Truthout, NOW Lebanon, Jadaliyya, and Perspectives on Anarchist Theory.
- Author(s)Joshua Stephens
- PublisherMelville House Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMelville House Publishing
- Weight391 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.