All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of wonderful dog stories, and the people they love.
- Author BiographyThe author was born in Flatbush, Brooklyn, raised in Oak Park, Illinois and Kansas City. She now lives in Bowling Green, Ohio with her husband of fifty-one years, Ron, an astrophysist. She shares her life, home, love and ice cream with Wilber, a Golden Retriever and Cosmo, a Great Pyrenees.
- Author(s)Smith Stoner
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.