The Dog Who Came in from the Cold by Professor of Medical Law Alexander McCall Smith (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCORDUROY MANSIONS - Book 2 In the Corduroy Mansions series of vels, set in London s hip Pimlico neighborhood, we meet a cast of charming eccentrics, including perhaps the world s most clever terrier, who make their home in a handsome, though slightly dilapidated, apartment block. The second installment in Alexander McCall Smith s newest beloved series follows the further adventures of Freddie de la Hay, Pimlico terrier, and the wonderfully motley crew of his fellow residents in the elegantly crumbling London mansion block, Corduroy Mansions. A pair of New Age operators has determined that Terence Moongrove s estate is the ideal location for their Centre for Cosmological Studies. Literary agent Barbara Ragg has decided to represent a man who is writing a book about his time hanging out with the abominable swman. And our small, furry, endlessly surprising canine hero, Freddie de la Hay, has been recruited by MI6 to infiltrate a Russian spy ring. Needless to say, the other denizens of Corduroy Mansions have issues of their own. But all of them will be addressed with the wit, charm, and insight into the foibles of the human condition that have become the hallmark of this truly peerless storyteller.
- Author BiographyAlexander McCall Smith is the author of the beloved bestseling No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series, the Isabel Dalhousie series, the Portuguese Irregular Verbs series, the 44 Scotland Street series, and the Corduroy Mansions series. He is also the author of numerous children s books. He is professor emeritus of medical law at the University of Edinburgh and has served on many national and international organizations concerned with bioethics. He was born in what is now known as Zimbabwe and taught law at the University of Botswana. He lives in Scotland. Visit his website at www.alexandermccallsmith.com.
- Author(s)Professor of Medical Law Alexander McCall Smith
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCorduroy Mansions
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $72.34New
- AU $28.99New
- AU $16.49New
- AU $12.89Used
- AU $79.87New
- AU $18.82New
- AU $113.79New
- AU $22.53New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.49
- AU $76.78Trending at AU $79.87
- AU $10.50Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $9.26Trending at AU $12.51
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $25.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.