All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDogs of different breeds can range remarkably in size, shape, and behavior, and yet they all carry essentially the same geme, making them a particularly fascinating model for geme plasticity. The recent release of the complete sequence of the dog geme provides an exciting new context in which to consider such variation. Twenty-five chapters written by experts in the field include various aspects of morphological and behavioral variation in dogs, their origins and domestication, and their unique value as a model system for many common but complex human diseases such as diabetes and cancer.
- PublisherCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/12/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCold Spring Harbor Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 44
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1137 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byElaine A. Ostrander,Kerstin Lindblad-Toh,Urs Giger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.