Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of seven children's books comes the third adventure in the DogMan series, which contains, in the words of the author, a big mystery, which you will discover as you read the book. Luis Oliveira, the author of the DogMan and other children's series, was born with cerebral palsy. Nonetheless, he can do more than anyone can imagine, and his message is always to have faith and never give up on your dreams!
- Author(s)Luis Oliveira
- PublisherDesktop Prepress & Publishing Services
- Date of Publication25/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesktop Prepress & Publishing Services
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.