All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe focus of this book is the on-going Doha Round of multilateral trade negotiations, which is endeavouring to further liberalize trade in goods and services. Trade theory supports the view that elimination of trade barriers benefits both importing and exporting ecomies, and therefore is a win-win game for all the one hundred and forty-eight members of the World Trade Organization. A successful Doha Round is sure to have far-reaching ramifications for the global ecomy.
- Author BiographyDILIP K. DAS has taught in several prestigious business schools in the past, including INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France; Graduate School of Business, University of Sydney, Australia. He has also worked as a consultant to numerous international organizations, including the USAID and the World Bank.
- Author(s)Dilip K. Das
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication15/06/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight372 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.