All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach of these three charmingly illustrated tales by the author of Corduroy and Beady Bear offers a gently told lesson in morality. In Cyra the Crow, a conceited bird gets a comeuppance; The Turtle and the Dove demonstrates the power of a deep friendship; and Flash the Dash recounts a lazy dog's acceptance of responsibility.
- Author BiographyDon Freeman is known to many as the author of Corduroy and other children's books. He is also famed as a graphic artist who vividly portrayed the street life and theater world of New York City in the 1930s and '40s. He studied etching with John Sloan and frequently portrayed subjects from Broadway theater, politics, and the circus.
- Author(s)Don Freeman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDover Children's Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight408 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.