All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery kid (and many creative and crafty adults, too!) will want this fool-the-teacher tebook that offers oodles of doodle possibilities when boredom sets in or the brain needs a break. On the surface, it looks exactly like an incuous composition book. But inside, it has cartoons to imitate, unfinished doodles to complete and games to play. Plus, it's got the scoop on what really goes on in the staff room! Compete in a caption contest, design your own logo, make temporary tattoos and even create secret codes. Of course, since the teacher might walk by at any moment, there are very convincing class tes to turn to.
- Author BiographySusan McBride has been drawing and doodling since she was old enough to hold a pen. A graduate of the Pittsburgh Art Institute, she majored in Visual Communications with a focus on illustration and went on to write and illustrate several books. Susan currently works as a designer and illustrator in Asheville, NC.
- Author(s)Susan McBride
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour drawings
- Weight386 g
- Width190 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Susan McBride
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Interest AgeAged 9 - 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.