All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest in the New York Times best-selling series of Don't Sweat guidebooks, with over 21 million copies in print world-wide, this self-help for teachers comes just in time for the summer holidays - making it a perfect end-of-school gift. Published just in time for the end of the school year, this guide is the perfect gift for teachers who want to get more out of their daily interactions with their students. A thoughtful present for your own teacher, or for that special someone in your life who happens to teach, this helpful book reminds readers t only of how much they can give to their students, but of all the wonderful rewards they receive in turn - all without having to break a sweat!
- Author BiographyDon't Sweat Press has put together numerous guides in the Don't Sweat series, including The Don't Sweat Guide to Golf and the Don't Sweat Guide to Weddings, among numerous others. Richard Carlson is the author of the best-selling Don't Sweat the Small Stuff series, which includes Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Teens and Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Men. He is a frequent guest in the US on many national television and radio programmes, and lectures to enthusiastic audiences around the world.
- Author(s)Richard Carlson
- Date of Publication06/01/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight152 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.