All listings for this product
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $21.92Trending at AU $22.75
- AU $31.07Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
About this product
- DescriptionDeath by Euphoria. Dysgenics. Population Death Spiral. Genetic Superhumans. Geomagnetic Reversal. Galactic Collision. Strangelets. Whether we like it or t, everything's going to come to a pretty unpleasant halt on our planet at some point in the future. What we don't kw is what form our extinction is likely to take. In this accessible and entertaining book, acclaimed writer Alok Jha explains the head-spinning apocalyptic science behind 50 horrifying doomsday scenarios.
- Author BiographyAlok Jha is a science and environment correspondent at the Guardian newspaper, specialising in green technologies. In addition to writing news and comment, he presents the Science Weekly podcast and looks after the Guardian's science website. He graduated with a physics degree from Imperial College London and is also the author of How to Live Forever. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Alok Jha
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map, port.
- Weight656 g
- Width164 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.