All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionTim Conr has just lost his father, a Vietnam veteran, to an untimely death. His girlfriend, Allie, tries to support him, but she has plans of her own that involve leaving Baltimore and embarking on a new acting career. The death of Tim's father, however, inadvertently involves the young couple in a plot that could get them both killed. A domestic terrorist group is planning to attack the United States government. Led by the ruthless Vance Galvin, this group hopes to kill off the president, as well as everyone in his line of succession, leaving only Galvin's inside man to act as commander-in-chief. This leading man will survive the DC doomsday and create an America to match the ideals of the Founding Fathers: a white, Christian nation. Galvin has amassed conventional ordnance and weapons of mass destruction that will give him his revenge. He blames the US government for the death of his family at Waco, Texas, in 1993, and he longs to purify his homeland. Galvin believes Tim has information that could ruin the plan, but Galvin has made things too personal, which can get messy, and w his perfect plan could fall to pieces at the hands of a veteran's son.
- Author(s)Neil Pollack
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.