All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionWhen faced with the impending doom of an apocalyptic disaster, it can be easy to lose track of all that you should do to prepare for the coming end of the world. No matter what type of apocalypse you'll face, David P. Murphy offers a convenient guide to ensure that you approach any kind of disaster with a clear head. From The Rapture to robot invasions, each Doomsday entry details exactly how it'll go down and how long it will last and features a bucket list of suggestions to provide a bit more comfort for yourself before the inevitable end.
- Author BiographyDAVID P. MURPHY is a living, breathing guy, spending an excessive amount of quality time thinking and writing about zombies. He obtained his PhZ from the prestigious Port-Au-Prince Capon Academy, and currently can be seen shambling about the San Francisco Bay Area where he closely guards his brains.
- Author(s)David P. Murphy
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Out-of-print date17/10/2015
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.