All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA child's hopes and dreams come alive on a swing set as she opens the doors of her climbing tower and delves into the depths of her own imagination.
- Author(s)Dr Karen Hutchins Pirnot
- PublisherPeppertree Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeppertree Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julie Ross
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.