All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.07
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.36
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.35
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $38.30
About this product
- DescriptionTeachings to Transcend Time and Realize the Dimension of Stillness WithinWhat is your relationship to time? For most us, the ticking of the clock propels our attention away from the here and w and toward an imaginary future that our thoughts tell us is far more important. This leads to frustration and suffering and robs us of the richness of life available only in the timeless present. The Doorway into Now challenges the thought-based concept of time, inviting us to step out of the stream of mental activity and discover the formless, eternal essence of who we are beyond the mind what Eckhart often describes as stillness. This audio program explores: Non-resistance, our primary pathway for aligning with the flow of life and accessing true intelligence Living skillfully in the dimensions of both form and stillness How all that arises in the moment can become a doorway into presence What you do externally is secondary, explains Eckhart. Of primary importance is the state of consciousness behind it. The Doorway into Now is a powerful session on what he calls the main purpose of our lives: to awaken spiritually. It is then that a new world through you comes into being.
- Author BiographyEckhart TolleSpiritual teacher and author Eckhart Tolle was born in Germany and educated at the Universities of London and Cambridge. At the age of twenty-nine, a profound inner transformation radically changed the course of his life. The next few years were devoted to understanding, integrating, and deepening that transformation, which marked the beginning of an intense inward journey. Later, he began to work in London with individuals and small groups as a counselor and spiritual teacher. Since 1995 he has lived in Vancouver, Canada.Eckhart Tolle is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Power of Now (translated into 33 languages) and the highly acclaimed follow-up A New Earth, which are widely regarded as two of the most influential spiritual books of our time.Eckhart s profound yet simple teachings have already helped countless people throughout the world find inner peace and greater fulfillment in their lives. At the core of the teachings lies the transformation of consciousness, a spiritual awakening that he sees as the next step in human evolution. An essential aspect of this awakening includes transcending our ego-based state of consciousness. This is a prerequisite not only for personal happiness but also for the ending of violent conflict endemic on our planet.Eckhart is a sought-after public speaker and teaches and travels extensively throughout the world. Many of his talks, intensives, and retreats are published on CD and DVD. Most of the teachings are given in English, but occasionally Eckhart also gives talks in German and Spanish. In addition to The Power of Now and A New Earth, Eckhart has written a book designed for meditative reading entitled Stillness Speaks. A book consisting of selections from The Power of Now entitled Practicing the Power of Now is also available. For more information on Eckhart Tolle, please visit eckharttolle.com.
- Author(s)Eckhart Tolle
- PublisherEckhart Teachings Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationVancouver, BC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintEckhart Teachings Inc
- Weight59 g
- Width142 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Running Time101
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.