All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnn was t too happy about camping every weekend with her family. When she was little it was fun, however, being a teenager had changed things. Every weekend her parents forced her to go camping with them. Ann was so fed up with it all. She was trying to devise a way in which she could convince her father that it was ok to let her stay home. That was when her dad told the family that he had a surprise for the whole family. It turned out that he had joined a ranch. The whole family would w be camping at the Double D Ranch EVERY weekend. The thought of becoming a member of some horse ranch just about drove Ann crazy. She did t put much faith into the idea. In fact dorky would be a word that she expected would describe the ranch. Come along with Ann as you discover her view of the Double D Ranch.
- Author BiographyChristina lives in Alaska with her husband and three sons. Although the Double D Ranch is a piece of fiction, the stories are based on time spent as a child in Wyoming.
- Author(s)Christina Weimer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight137 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.