Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJames Bond meets The Thomas Crown Affair in a spellbinding tale of international intrigue and suspense. Tom Kirk. The world's greatest art thief. Jennifer Browne. An FBI agent desperate for a second chance. Cassius. The criminal mastermind controlling the art underworld. In Paris a priest is murdered, the killers dumping his mutilated body into the Seine. Only he has taken a secret with him to his death. A secret that reveals itself during his autopsy and reawakens memories of Depression-era politics and a seventy-year-old heist. Jennifer Browne, a young and ambitious FBI agent is assigned to the case.This is her last chance to kick start a career that has stalled after one fatal error of judgement three years before. Her investigation uncovers a daring robbery from Fort Kx and Tom Kirk, the world's greatest art thief is the prime suspect. Tom, caught between his desire to finally get out of the game and his partner's insistence that he complete one last job for the criminal mastermind Cassius, faces a thrilling race against time to clear his name. A race that takes him from London to Paris, Amsterdam to Istanbul in a search for the real thieves and the legendary Double Eagle.
- Author BiographyJames Twining was born in London but spent much of his childhood in Paris. After graduating from Oxford University with a first class degree in French Literature, he worked in Investment Banking for four years before leaving to set up his own company which he then sold three years later, having been named as one of the eight Best of Young British Entrepreneurs in The New Statesman magazine. Married and living in London, James is currently completing the second Tom Kirk adventure.
- Author(s)James Twining
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication24/10/2005
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight310 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.