Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionA few years before the fall of the Berlin Wall, spook-turned-velist Edwin Lemaster reveals to young journalist Bill Cage that he'd once considered spying for the enemy. More than two decades later, Cage receives an anymous te hinting that he should have dug deeper. The te is the first of many literary bread crumbs that soon lead him back to Vienna, Prague, and Budapest in search of the truth, even as the events of Lemaster's past eerily--and dangerously--begin intersecting with those of his own. As the suspense steadily increases, a long stalemate of secrecy may finally be broken.
- Author BiographyDan Fesperman is a reporter for The Baltimore Sun and a published author of several thrillers. The plots were inspired by the author's own international assignments in countries such as Yugoslavia and Afghanistan.
- Author(s)Dan Fesperman
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Weight645 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.