All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOf all the Allied bombers of WWII, the Douglas A-20 Havoc is probably the least well kwn, but was a major contributor to the air war effort, flying yeoman and unheralded missions t only for the USAAF, but also for the Royal Air Forces of Britain, South Africa, and Australia; the Vichy and Free French Air Forces; and most importantly, for the Soviet Army and Navy Air Forces, where more A-20s flew than with the USAAF. This is the sixth in the Ultimate Look series and presents the same meticulous depth of research as the other books, using a multitude of original sources, technical manuals, and photographs. It includes an in-depth look into the history of the Douglas Company, its founder, Donald Douglas, and its legendary designer, Ed Heinemann. This book is truly the definitive look at the Havoc.
- Author BiographyDr. William Wolf has written fourteen books and numerous articles on World War II aviation combat and is an avid collector and historian, having over 22,000 World War II books and magazines, three miles of microfilm, and thousands of photos in his library, along with numerous pieces of World War II aviation memorabilia and aces' autographs.
- Author(s)William Wolf
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note788 colour & b/w photos & drawings
- Weight2815 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.