All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe Drag Screen Transition Offense and its concepts is widely used by NBA teams and other professional teams across the world. This book gives a simple breakdown of the offense and easy to use and learn breakdown drills to help any coach learn it and use it.
- Author BiographyEric Stang has over 20 years of coaching and scouting experience that has provided him with opportunities to coach professionally in Europe and at the collegiate and other amateur levels in the United States. Eric has an extensive professional network that has allowed him to learn from some of the best basketball minds world wide. Knowledge that he looks to share with other coaches through his publications.
- Author(s)Eric C Stang
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight187 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.