All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis excellent series is solidly middle grade, accessible, and adventure-filled. In The Dragon in the Sea, Dragon Keepers Jesse and Daisy, help their dragon, Emmy, as she tries to protect an egg which holds her baby brother. Their adventures take them into the Watery Realms, a world filled with mer-people, selkies, and water zombies. Magic, mayhem, and an unusual cast of charaters make the reading fun, and the wonderful relationship between the dragon keeper cousins and their dragon add both depth and dimension.
- Author BiographyKATE KLIMO grew up in the little town of Sea Cliff, with the Stenson Memorial Library just down the street from her house. She got her first wallet when she was eight, not for money but to hold her library card. She can still remember exactly where on the shelves her favorite books of fantasy sat. In Middletown, New York, where she and her husband Harry raised their three sons, the library is housed in a wonderful old railway station-and from there, she and her family have taken many memorable trips.
- Author(s)Kate Klimo
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDragon Keepers
- Series Part/Volume Number05
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Shroades
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.