All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe beginning of a thrilling new dragon saga-- w in paperback! Clay and his friends have grown up under a mountain, secretly raised by the Talons of Peace to fulfill a mysterious prophecy. The five young dragons are destined to end the war that's been raging between the tribes of Pyrrhia -- but how they'll do this, ne of them kws. But t every dragonet wants a destiny. When one of their own is threatened, Clay and his friends decide to escape. Maybe they can break free and end the war at the same time -- or maybe they'll risk everything ...
- Author BiographyTui T. Sutherland is the author of several books for young readers, including the Menagerie trilogy, the Pet Trouble series, and three books in the bestselling Seekers series (as part of the Erin Hunter team). In 2009, she was a two-day champion on Jeopardy! She lives in Massachusetts with her wonderful husband, two adorable sons, and one very patient dog. To learn more about Tui's books, visit her online at www.tuibooks.com.
- Author(s)Tui T Sutherland
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWings of Fire
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight358 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.