All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt has never been easy to be a middle school girl. Between the ages of 11 and 14, girls go through an incredible number of physical and mental changes, making this the most formative and precarious time in their lives. The Drama Years is packed with the voices of tweens who share their experiences, anecdotes and advice on everything from stress to body image to getting along with parents. This is a survival guide written from the trenches, packed with real life examples and practical strategies, to help parents and daughters survive The Drama Years.
- Author BiographyHaley Kilpatrick started Girl Talk, a program to help middle school girls deal with the pressures and anxieties of being a young teen. Haley graduated from Kennesaw State University with her B.S. in communication. She travels the country speaking and motivating youth, teachers, and administrators on the importance of mentoring.Whitney Joiner is a former features editor at Seventeen and has contributed to a number of newspapers and magazines, including Teen Vogue, Glamour, Redbook, The New York Times, TIME, and more.
- Author(s)Haley Kilpatrick,Whitney Joiner
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Free Press
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $26.61Trending at AU $30.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.