All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide for beginners to the essentials of drawing techniques and composition features more than 500 step-by-step illustrations. It covers the basics of composition, tools and materials, geometric shapes, and simple methods. A series of exercises uses gridded outlines to help students portray a variety of subjects, including landscapes, architecture, animals, flowers, and faces.
- Author BiographyA Detroit-based industrial electronics engineer, Frank Lohan turned his lifelong interest in sketching and painting into a career in teaching adult classes in art.
- Author(s)Frank J. Lohan
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width214 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.