All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging survey of Lipton's fantastical, meticulously detailed, hand-drawn images. Featuring more than 175 works, this is the most conclusive and ambitious publication about the artist to date. It also includes a conversation between Lipton and Begovich Gallery Director Mike McGee, which offers insights into her personal history, motivations and creative process. Lipton's brief tes about several specific artworks offer further anecdotes and context.
- Author(s)Laurie Lipton
- PublisherLast Gasp,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLast Gasp,U.S.
- Content Note175 illustrations
- Weight1127 g
- Width247 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.