All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionTo science fair students: If you are reading this, then you have probably been assigned the dreaded science fair project. But don't worry, this book is the most complete guide to achieving science fair project success. You are just a few short chapters away from the tools, examples, and exercises that will make your project into a winner! To science teachers: If you have ever looked for a comprehensive guide to lead your students through the science fair project process, then you have found the book you've been searching for. You will be provided with suggestions and tools for project success, and all from a student's perspective of the learning process. This book can directly aid in your development of lesson plans on these topics. To parents and science enthusiasts alike: You have selected the most thorough reference book that will help bring science fair project success. Fundamental science principles are explained in detail and are provided in a coaching manner to make the most lasting impact to the student. Read the book for yourself and you'll become an additional resource for your student as well.
- Author BiographyJennifer Nakayama is The Science Fair Coach from www.thesciencefaircoach.com . She has over 13 years of experience with science fair projects - as a teacher, as a judge, and even as a student herself. Ms. Nakayama has competed in eight science fairs during her elementary, junior high, and high school years. All eight of those years, her projects advanced from the school level to the school district, from the school district to the regional science fair, obtaining first place and sweepstakes honors. Two of those years, her project was nominated for further advancement and won awards at the State Science Fair level. Ms. Nakayama is licensed as a Professional Civil Engineer in the state of California, with over 10 years of professional experience. She has been recognized as an exceptional individual through professional profiles by PBS Design Squad and Palomar College Television's College MathLine. Her strong belief in student outreach and continuing education is evident in her participation in the American Society of Civil Engineers e-mentoring program, sitting on the Advisory Board for a local high school engineering design academy, and giving K-12 classroom presentations emphasizing engineering and higher education.
- Author(s)J E Nakayama
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.