CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis dream book with a difference explains why your dreams are important, describes how you dream, and enables you to record your dreams for analysis. Dream expert and counsellor Brenda Mallon shows how you can learn much about yourself and use your dreaming experience to maximise your potential. Use the dream wish cards to incubate your dreams, hang the dreamcatcher over the bed to gather them, and copy the template to make a dream diary. Your dreams are valuable - use them to your advantage.
- Author(s)Brenda Mallon
- PublisherEddison Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleBookinabox S.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConnections Book Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight295 g
- Width85 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine94 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Other merchandise and Cards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.