All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThis title shows how market leaders from Disney to Nike successfully target human emotions - and how other companies can join them. The Dream Society reveals the future of business after the Information Age, a future in which the story behind the product will provide the competitive edge. It provides insights into the six major markets that target our basic emotional needs, and discusses how organizations from Disney and Nike to Rolex are supplying information to help consumers satisfy those needs. Thought-provoking and timely, it details the ways in which today's dream society trades on the exciting world of human potential and dreams - and what organizations must do to keep from being left behind.Praise for The Dream Society : 'A riveting essay on the demands for goods and services ...Well presented and organized, this is highly recommended for academic and corporate libraries' - Library Journal . 'The Dream Society is a fresh new way to look at the future and at how businesses need to transform themselves in order to prosper in the 21st century' - Arld Brown, Noted futurist, Weiner, Edrich, Brown, Inc. 'Stories have always been the key motivation in making a purchase, fixing a deal, and raising one's level of effectiveness in the world. In the future, leaders will have to become storytellers first and managers second. Rolf Jensen is pointing the way to the future' - Harriet Rubin, Author, The Princessa: Machiavelli for Women .
- Author BiographyRolf Jensen is director of The Copenhagen Institute for Future Studies, one of the world's leading future-oriented think tanks. Strategic advisor to over 100 leading international companies and government agencies, Jensen is also council advisor to The Futures Council of The Conference Board, Europe. He has written about future issues and business strategy for numerous periodicals, including The Futurist.
- Author(s)Rolf Jensen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight355 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine17 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.