All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe future is uncertain -- the world is constantly changing. While anything can happen, some things are far more likely than others. Rolf Jensen, internationally rewned futurist, provides readers with a tangible look at what the future will be like over the next 25 years.By identifying what lies ahead, Jensen gives people the kwledge they need to make informed decisions and strategically align themselves to capitalize On the unkwn future, a future Jensen calls the Dream Society . This dream society is characterized by the commercialization of emotions.In this provocative exploration. Jensen says that it will longer be eugh to produce a useful product. He shows that, to be successful, the primary purpose of a product will be the ability to fulfill an emotional need.Those who understand the workings of this dream society will be the ones who create the new products, new markets, and new businesses that dominate the world of tomorrow.
- Author(s)Rolf Jensen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date02/01/2002
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight540 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.